Should Messi leave Barcelona and try to win every top league?

He is young, won everything at Barca, why not try and become a player who has won everything everwhere?

Has it even been done before? Win the Prem, Serie A, La Liga, maybe even Bundesliga, Ligue 1

Just wondering...the opportunity is there...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

I doubt that could ever be a players aspiration. All a player like him wants is playing in a good team in a competitive league, win that league, then maybe the UEFA Champions league, and most importantly a World cup. Period. Who could possibly care about playing in Ligue 1 after that?

But even if he wanted to, there's absolutely no reason to think he could do it easily. I mean, does the name Ronaldinho ring you a bell? He did everything in La Liga, and then went to a slightly weaker league( Serie A) and things have not been going very well. Many factors can make you succeed or fail on a league.

• 1 decade ago

Thierry Henry has won All Except Bundlesliga and Ligue 1.

• He's yet to win back-to-back CL. He will most likely do it this year...

He hasn't won the WC while being at Barça.

He hasn't won the Europa League.

No player has won titles from the three major leagues.

Beckham is the closest I believe...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think some players have won the top medals at the three top leagues, I can't remember who tho hehe.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He hasn't won EVERYTHING at Barca yet. I actually think he'll stay in Barca for quite some time.

He plays well there anyway.

• 1 decade ago

He doesn't need to , why to win all of these trophies ?! he won everything with Barça "the legendary 6" ,I think winning all of those other cups isn't important.

he only need one thing ...The World cup and that's it .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he will most likely finish his career at rangers and want to win spl

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

leaving the best team of the world, or not? i think his answer is going to be no :P

• Abc
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I can bet my house he will Never be able do that. he is good but not that great.

• Nina
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

no, too weird.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.