Do you consider "sexting" cheating?

When ur in a relationship, and you send explicit text messages to someone else, would you consider that a form of cheating? I've been with my husband for about 4 years now and when I was toward the end of my pregnancy with our 3rd child,a couple months ago,he was talking to another woman that he met at work. He... show more When ur in a relationship, and you send explicit text messages to someone else, would you consider that a form of cheating? I've been with my husband for about 4 years now and when I was toward the end of my pregnancy with our 3rd child,a couple months ago,he was talking to another woman that he met at work. He said very nasty things to her,she sent him naked pics of herself,etc. They never had sex or anything but this hurt me so much that I do consider it cheating. What are some of your opinions on this situation?

(I know this should probably be in the marriage section, but I get more answers when I post my questions in here)