Give definition of Love in your words or opinion?

come on guys let me know whats your definition of love

Love is when you know thatspecial somene will always be there for you in the good times and in the bad times. When no one else is there to care, they will be by your side to wipe the trears from you eye. Love is when you would talke a bullet for that speical someone. Love is knowing that they would never leave you no matter how mad they maybe with you. Love is taking the time to get to know that special someone inside and out. Knowing that they will have your back at all times and that they will not judge you. Instead they will laugh with you not at you. Love is knowing that you can allways count on them night and day, rain or shine.

Source(s): My Love for SG
  • mark r

Love is the joy and reverence of life in all of it's glory. Love is also the dedication to be there for your partner's happiness under any and all circumstances.

Love is to understand that you are only human and born to make mistakes, but one day you will get better and reach a higher potential.

Love is the foundation of the Universe.

• Gail

We all want to feel or think " I just met the love of my life" but seriously just how many times do we get to say it>>and mean it! Most say it just to hear how it sounds and see if it feels true>>then shake it off and tell themselves to get a grip.! Venus, the Goddess of love ! She is romance in every imaginable form and fancy representing what you personally need to relate to others in order to fulfill your needs. Finding that perfect person in todays market is tricky>> sometimes impossible.. I had my astrocartography chart done and wouldn't you know it My Venus line runs right through an ocean in the middle of nowhere . What do I do rent a Submarine?? I mean really.. Where exactly IS this description/definition of Love of which you speak?? I'd like to read it.

• Gerald

An enemy will give you something you want. A friend will give you something you need. A brother will give you something HE needs.

That is how I look at the love between my brothers and I. Same goes for the women in our lives. The willingness to sacrifice for their well being.

Loyalty,devotion,commitment

Love is an instinctual attraction between a male and a female in order to reproduce its species. Other than that is chocolate:)

The definition of Love is God. To know God is to know love in it's purest form.

I think love is that tingling sensation you get when you brush hands with your soulmate. I know this sounds cheesy but its my personal opinion!

Love is when you want to be with someone forever. Love is when you have to leave someone and you become heartbroken. Love is patient and kind.

Source(s): myself

Love is Rare