If you are someone who gets upset if someone says "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" and only says?

"Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays", is it because you only want people to have a happy holiday if the holiday they are celebrating is Christmas? I understand that you think that Jesus is the reason for the season and all that, but surely you are aware that there are other... show more "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays", is it because you only want people to have a happy holiday if the holiday they are celebrating is Christmas?

I understand that you think that Jesus is the reason for the season and all that, but surely you are aware that there are other religions out there and they have their own religious holidays that fall in the month of December. Do you want them to enjoy their own religious holidays or do you only want Christians to enjoy their holidays?

I'm just curious because I really can't understand why someone would get so worked up about wording.