Industrial Piercing (answer if you have one pleaase)?

I want an Industrial Piercing. I'm 15, and yeah. I just wanna know how painful is it. I can take pain, but not alot of it. I'd get it professionally done(Of course). But is there certain gauges orsomething? I don't know ALL about them, I just know where you get them, and how I want one there. What was your experience???

lolThankkks.

I've had mine for about 1 year now. As for the pain, I can pretty much tolerate pain to an extent; it was no biggie for me.

I've had mine for about 2 years. They're usually a 14g or 16g depending on your piercer. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most painful) I would have given it a 7 - but I just recently got my rook done. That hurt so much I bumped my industrial down to a 6 out of 10. You can get your industrial at different angles so some might hurt a little more than others.

I have a ton of piercings and from my own personal experience, my industrial bar was by far the worst one!

You must have a very high tolerance for pain if getting this, because it hurt like hell! :)

They pierce two different parts of your ear. The top one didn't hurt as much, but the bottom one was soo bad! It goes thru sooo much cartilage and stuff. I could literally feel the bar slipping through my ear...

I don't want to scare you away from getting one done, for they look AHMAZING, but just think it over a bit.