the best thing to do during a hangover?

drinking water makes my stomach hurt. real real bad headache and if i try to go sleep i cant. i feel worst. any ideas???i have to work in a hour

grease. It will suck going down, but you need it. You need water because you have a head ache (dehydration) get the greasiest burger/pizza you can find wolf it down with a huge cup of water and your good to go.

Or do what the really smart guy would do. Call in work tell them you had to go to the hospital, go to the hospital and tell them your symptoms; head ache, nausea, body ache? what ever they will give you a IV (water) right into your veins, and poof you are rid of the hang over and you have a doctors note, and perhaps a cute nurses phone number.

I use to be a medic in the army we, had to do this for each other frequently as we never figured out that drinking on a work night was stupid.

I wake up moan and groan drink a couple of cups of coffee. Continue to moan and groan. Take some motrin make some chicken noodle soup and have some sprite or 7-up soda. I usually feel a little better. If all else fails open a can of beer. The hair of the dog that bit ya the night before works every time.

I agree with the mcdonalds. Getting food in you will help. Perhaps get some coffee going too. Water and sleep is what you really need, but try food too.

Keep your fluids up. Take something for the headache. Try to eat something healthy. Take a nap.

Basically you've got to wait it out.

• mark

Water, Tylenol, Sleep and Time

I know water does not taste very good when you have a hangover, but deal with it because you're dehydrated and water is the only thing to resolve dehydration (Perhaps ginger ale or seltzer if you prefer)

Drinking water makes your stomach hurt? There is NO hope for YOU buddy! Sorry

call in sick asap, because you're not gonna feel better in an hour, how would you get to work anyway and how productive will you be ..

meanwhile take a COLD shower, bundle up, have an Excederin or Aleve (personally I don't like regular Aspirin) and Gatorade, greasy food like a hamburger or ethnic food mght help ..

and PLEASE, drink less next time .. hangovers are no fun, I have had them myself ..

Source(s): personal experience

eat a ton of tuns - eventually youll be able to stomach water and bread... then lie down and try to sleep

you have to work up to this

I usually do snow angels in the middle of the road and play in traffic when im drunk. but when i got a hang over i sit in and drink gatorade.

try a sal tablet. the tablet used in instant rehydration when a person gets a heatstroke followed by gatorade.