Is it normal when you get to be about 60 years old that it hard to get a erection. even next to attractive wom?

The older I get the harder it is to get a erection. This swim suit model wanted to have sex with me and I couldn't get it up . I was so embarrassed. We tried every thing it will not rise up to the occasion any more.

At that age and have no problem. Maybe you should mention this problem to your doctor. Meanwhile, just send the girls to me. I'll keep them warm for you.

Do you also have to get up during the night to pee a lot? You might have an enlarged prostate. You should see a doctor about it because it could be something serious. You also could help it by taking saw palmetto pills every day. They are available at any drug store, Wal*Mart, etc. Follow the directions on the bottle. I have been taking them for several years and I can say that they work.