Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballOther - Football · 1 decade ago

Who's the best/greatest player you've ever seen?

A few seasons ago it would have to be Ronaldinho for me..but nowadays C.Ronaldo & L.Messi seem to both be setting a new standard of what it means to be considered great, but who is your all-time favourite if you had to pick just one.

Mine now would have to be Messi, who's yours?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Same with me used 2 be Ronaldhinio & Ronaldo know I go C. Ronaldo, Messi & Henry

Ronaldo just ahead of Messi, then Ronaldo then Ronaldhinio then Henry

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Area
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Vince Young • QB, Texas (2002-05) There is still time for Tebow's grand, myth-making finale. But on this deadline, he does not yet have the single, transcendent performance Young delivered to end mighty USC's 34-game winning streak on the biggest stage of the decade, in the Rose Bowl, for the national championship, with his team trailing by double digits with five minutes to play. Make no mistake, Young had a brilliant career at Texas: He was a blockbuster recruit who went 30-1 as a starter over two-and-a-half years and put on the second-most spectacular Rose Bowl performance of the decade to lift UT to a last-second win over Michigan in the '05 game. The following year, the Longhorns won at Ohio State, blew out Oklahoma and became one of only two offenses this decade to average 50 points per game, with Young leading the nation in pass efficiency while setting NCAA history by passing for 3,000 yards and running for 1,000 in the same season. He was the only quarterback who could make scrambling to convert a 4th-and-18 on a game-winning drive at Kansas or pump-faking Oklahoma State into oblivion look totally effortless. But Young's campus legend will always be intrinsically tied up with Jan. 4, 2006, and the back-to-back touchdown drives he orchestrated to cap his 467-yard, three-touchdown masterpiece against the Trojans. The pundits will slobber over Tebow forever, but no player has held the college football world in his hands like VY after scampering for the winning touchdown on 4th-and-6 to secure Texas' first crystal ball in 35 years. Vince Young #10!!! Best Longhorn!!! Best Player!!

• 1 decade ago

Zidane

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ronaldinho just to be the player that i admired but know i will go with Xavi Hernandez.

Source(s): kamila
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Roberto Baggio.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Messi,Roberto Carlos(in past)

• 1 decade ago

O Fenômeno

Ronaldo.

Not cristiano ronaldo.

• 1 decade ago

the best player is pele then maradona then ronaldinho or messi or c.ronaldo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jerry Rice is still the only best Wide Receiver there's ever been. He is part of "the best player I've ever seen".

• 1 decade ago

Zinedine Zidane :)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.