Why do I keep getting involved with the wrong type of guy?

i was involved with this guy for a few months, and I'm stressed out I can hardly sleep.I just found out that this guy I was involved with, flew out out of town to see another woman or visit her shall I say, i text messaged him from a different number and we were texting back and forth, and stuff, and hes asking... show more i was involved with this guy for a few months, and I'm stressed out I can hardly sleep.I just found out that this guy I was involved with, flew out out of town to see another woman or visit her shall I say, i text messaged him from a different number and we were texting back and forth, and stuff, and hes asking me what am I doing for the day, and eveything, he thinks that I am somebody from a bar he met, but I just think its weird that he would fly out to see someone , he told me about this girl, that she was his close friend, and that she would always call him about her boyfriend problems, so he flew to the east coast to visit yet he was on the phone with me, plus on top of that he treats me bad, he doesnt want to take me out, does not want to talk or have a nice conversation, he basically told me sex is all I will get and all I deserve, and he also told me that if he was nice and stuff to me I would not respect him and he wanted me to come over a few hours, but I never can stay all night, and he was making breakfast and I told him "Oh I'm hungry, I'm on my way" and hes like "Well there maybe none left by the time you get here" but yet on the flip side he prank calls my phone and job phone as well..and I just notice that these are the type of guys I always tend to get involved with, guys who do not want a relationship with me, or date me, or take me out,...I always get used and hurt for some reason.. I feel like I'm not good enough, or unattractive, what gives??I thought I had all this figured out,..I was celibate for four years, and I broke my celibacy for someone who could care less about me. and its been over five years since I ve had a REAL fulfilling relationship.I feel so so bad now..and the thing is that I still have feelings for this guy..what do I do??
4 answers 4