Are you annoyed by all the Christmas music and decorations this early before Christmas?

I am. I would enjoy the holiday more if we waited until about the middle of December before we started all the "Happy Holidays" stuff. Christians can celebrate the life of Jesus all throughout the year. We don't need holidays and all the commercialism, but if we are to have it couldn't it be... show more I am. I would enjoy the holiday more if we waited until about the middle of December before we started all the "Happy Holidays" stuff.

Christians can celebrate the life of Jesus all throughout the year. We don't need holidays and all the commercialism, but if we are to have it couldn't it be started a little later? Just asking. It isn't a bad holiday, but I think we get way too much of it.
Update: Oh, IHY Butler---I have tears in my eyes from laughing so much. But 80 c? I had no idea the UK got that warm.

Great answers, from everyone, on both sides of the issue.