I have a question for you about Denver Bronco's coach Josh McDaniels, and I'm giving you my reasoning first?

I believe in one instant, Josh McDaniels has shown that he doesn't have the maturity, sensibility or maturity to be a coach, in ANY league. 'Own' is not only strong, but stupid, and frankly cruel, language, for at 3 different reasons: 1) For management, of any workforce, to use towards ANY of its... show more I believe in one instant, Josh McDaniels has shown that he doesn't have the maturity, sensibility or maturity to be a coach, in ANY league.
'Own' is not only strong, but stupid, and frankly cruel, language, for at 3 different reasons:
1) For management, of any workforce, to use towards ANY of its industry's workers, because it's not only demeaning, it suggests that particular member of management doesn't realize what really fuels their industry;
2) Any person or group, whose work involves competition knows the term 'Any given Sunday,' to hold a certain truth: Superiority and inferiority are elements absent from considerations of competition, because competition, by its very nature, has an "x-factor" (an undeterminable variable) called Chance;
3) In this particular situation, for a white coach to use the word "own" toward predominantly, if not wholly black players, considering the history of this country, was not only unquestionably insensitive, it was downright dangerous.

Some would argue (of any color) that any response those players had decided to answer his remarks with might have been allowable, if not justified

Little-leaguers' parents wouldn't put up with it, high school administrators and school districts wouldn't tolerate it, and the NFL has larger obligations toward ensuring, not only the morale of its players, but also the satisfaction of its fans, who will NOT be very happy if their favorite team's players are either distracted and not playing well, because of unfortunate and nasty remarks like this, or, alternately are suspended for doling out what might be called 'appropriate' reaction to it.
McDaniels should be fired, just like "Jimmy the Greek" was.

What do you think the NFL's response should be to what McDaniels did?