Child friendship/bad company problem..pls advise..?

My 8 yr old daughter had this small circle of similar age friends (all staying nearby) and they used to play very well together. Few months back a 13 yr old girl has started playing with them, rather playing them - always one against the other. She does not have any friends her age, though there are plenty of them... show more My 8 yr old daughter had this small circle of similar age friends (all staying nearby) and they used to play very well together. Few months back a 13 yr old girl has started playing with them, rather playing them - always one against the other. She does not have any friends her age, though there are plenty of them around. But apparently she had a fight with all of them.

Now this circle of 6 -8 yr olds seems to have got poisoned. She dominates them, decides who is in and who is put - changes every week and everytime they play, one kid is ridiculed by all others and sent home. This girl's father is also in a very influential job and position and somewhere that card is played all the time too.

I have stopped my child from playing with her. But she wd send some kid or the other o convey messages. The thing is these kids are too small to see thru the politics but as a mom her undue influence worries me. (The girl's mom is also like her - never smiles, never mingles with anyone and has that sense of entitlement - my husband is in an influential job and so we all deserve to be bossy/ get extra special treatment)..

What is your advice?
Update: yes blissful, the other kid's mom also called me up and said the same is worrying her too and I have called her over for tea to see if we can find a positive way out (thou that mom will freak out if we ban this 13 yr old - so we have to figure out how to go about this)
Update 2: I mean the 13 yr old's mom will freak out if the rest of us do this..