Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

This person has one of the most distinctive voice in rock ..who is it ?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kurt Cobain....David Bowie.....Darby Crash?

Frank Black....Syd Barrett....George Clinton....Michael Stipe....Ian MacKaye?

• 1 decade ago

Distinctive... As in unusual, recognizable? Bon Scott or Brian Johnson of AC/DC. I've never heard anyone who could truly imitate them. It's funny, after Bon Scott's death, they managed to find the one guy who could sound like that. But honestly, I've never heard anybody else come close. Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam is pretty distinctive. I wouldn't say he's the greatest singer, but certainly an excellent song writer, and unique. Layne Staley had pretty hard vocals to imitate. Some guys with really high voices, like Dennis DeYoung of Styx and Billy Corgan of The Smashing Pumpkins are unmistakable. I can always recognize Ozzy too.

• 1 decade ago

Layne Staley? Freddy Mercury? Billy Corgan? Josh Homme?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jon Bon Jovi

Bryan Adams

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

attitude: GOD the father, who's additionally the Holy Spirit, is invisible!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ is the explicit photograph/suited reproduction of the invisible Father Spirit God in seen variety, for this reason the Son. Jesus did no longer particularly might desire to desire to the father, with the aid of fact He replaced into in consistent communique with Him in any respect circumstances, and did basically with the aid of fact the father did. Jesus prayed at circumstances outwardly basically for the earnings of those around Him, as an occasion of the communique technique. end paying interest to religious device poppycock. commence focusing on the clues. They (the Trinity) are all one, equivalent. the father is the Spirit and Jesus is with the father and is Spirit, besides. The Spirit dwells interior the human beings no longer a construction or a non secular denomination. He dwells in you and honestly everyone else. the version together with his human beings is they are set aside, meaning: Holy! they may well be everywhere at every time, to contain the non secular device, besides. they might even consult with you at any given 2d while delivered on.

• David Bowie? haha

um Mercury? Plant? Layne Staley?

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Robin Zander, The Man of a Thousand Voices, or for a female, Janis Joplin :)

Candy

• JLKR
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Robert Plant

James Hetfield

Axl Rose

Steven Tyler

John Lennon

Elvis Presley

Dave Mustaine

• Stuie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Nick Drake

Tom Waits

Brett Dennen

• 1 decade ago

Ian Curtis of Joy Division

Chris Cornel of Soundgarden and Audioslave

Brody Dalle of The Distillers and Spinnerette

Caleb Followhill of Kings of Leon

Nathan Willet of Cold War Kids

I was going under the assumption you meant like you know its them when you hear it rather than most known.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.