Does anybody know how to cook kambing soup? Any recipe to share?
wow! so many preparations to cook kambing soup...
- AMY WLv 41 decade agoFavourite answer
2.5 lbs. mutton ribs, trimmed, cleaned
5 oz: onions, peeled, chopped
3/4 oz : garlic, peeled, crushed
3/4 oz: green chillies, sliced
1 oz: galangal (blue ginger), peeled, grounded
2 oz: KNORR Perencah Seasoning Powder
3 quarts : water
1 oz: MAZOLA Corn Oil
3/4 oz: ginger, peeled, grounded
6 : black cardamom seeds, crushed
3/4 oz: curry powder
1/2 oz: white poppy seeds
1 oz: coconut milk
1/2 oz: white peppercorns, freshly grounded, to taste
onions, peeled, sliced, fried
spring onions, sliced
10 spg : cilantro leaves, trimmed,
1. Place the mutton ribs, chopped onions and garlic, sliced chillies, galangal and perencah seasoning in a stock pot. Fill it with 3 litres of water. Bring to a boil and reduce to low heat. Simmer for 2 to 3 hours or until the mutton ribs is tender.
2. Gradually skim the fat with a spoon. Strain, keep the stock aside. Remove the mutton meat from the bones.
3. Cut the meat into small pieces and keep warm.
4. Heat corn oil in a soup pot over medium heat, add in grounded ginger, crushed cardamom seeds, curry powder and white poppy seeds and sauté until fragrant.
5. Add in the coconut milk, the stock and the cooked mutton meat. Bring to a boil and reduce to low heat.
6. Simmer for 20 minutes and adjust seasoning.
7. Place the soup in 10 warmed soup plates and garnish with fried onion, sliced spring onions and coriander leaves.
Served with either bread or rice
- 4 years ago
If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://biturl.im/aUBwn
The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true