Is This Person Lying?

Alright, here's the short version of this story: I met a girl online in a game called Second Life and we became good friends. Over a period of months she has told me some outrageous stories and for the most part I believed them until a month or two ago. She told me that she went to meet a guy she met online... show more Alright, here's the short version of this story:

I met a girl online in a game called Second Life and we became good friends. Over a period of months she has told me some outrageous stories and for the most part I believed them until a month or two ago. She told me that she went to meet a guy she met online with her parents and after she came back she kind of became a different person. This shy sheltered girl became an slutty and not to likeable person. First she told me that while we were sitting online talking that someone came in her house and molested her. The "molester" then starts conversing with me online. I'm assuming it was actually her because the typing "style" and typing errors seemed like it was her typing. I dunno if it was her or not, I'm assuming she was lying. I let it go because she still seemed like the weak "victim" type. Ok, then she tells me that shes dating this girl she met Second Life and that she wanted me to meet her. Ok cool, but this girl has made an "alternate" account because she doesn't want people knowing she's a lesbian. Ok, fine whatever. I talk to the girl and right off I get the feeling it's her again because like once before the typing style and spelling errors are the EXACT same. I didn't confront her, I played along until they conveniently broke it off. Ok, after this happens she then tells me she might be pregnant because she's slept with a guy. I'm kind of to the point of "bullshitter alert". After she tells me about that I asked her about the girlfriend and if it was really her. She insists it isn't so I ask her for the girls "main" account on Second Life so that I could confirm everything she said. When I message this girl she has no idea who I'am and tells me that she's never dated my friend, etc. So that confirmed my suspicions. I then confront my friend again and she denies it for almost 2 weeks now.

I'm questioning myself now because why would someone make up all of this for nothing. I was pretty sure, but now I'm not so sure.

What do you think?
Is she lying and if so, why?

Now, sense I really DON'T have prove that she is lying I would like your opinions on this.
Update: @James,
That's coming from someone giving bullshit answers on Yahoo all day?