Husband goes clubbing?

I asked this early this morning but not too many were on. My husband goes Salsa dancing - which I don't mind. It's a lesson and then kind of just dancing afterwards. I was never really threatened about this because his motivation was to learn salsa, not dance with women - there's just no other way to... show more I asked this early this morning but not too many were on. My husband goes Salsa dancing - which I don't mind. It's a lesson and then kind of just dancing afterwards. I was never really threatened about this because his motivation was to learn salsa, not dance with women - there's just no other way to learn. I can't go. I am pregnant and can't dance around like that AND I have a hectic work schedule and am just not able to go with him.

Lately he has been going to dance clubs though and this is making me upset. He says I should trust him. But when he didn't come home from work one night I went to the club that's near our house (only one in town) and I walked in to see him dancing with some girl. Her back was to him and his arms were around her. It looked like she was rubbing on him and he seemed to certainly be enjoying it. I grabbed him from behind and asked him who the hell she was and what the hell was he doing. Then I just got so mad I walked out. He claimed she was drunk and was a friend of the group he was with there and she grabbed him to go dancing and that he didn't have his arms around her - she was grabbing his arms. My response to that was, "I'm sorry is your excuse that the 120 pound little girl FORCED you to dance?????"

He asked me to forgive him but I wanted a fight. we got into it and he told me to just leave and that it wasn't going to work out because I EMBARASSED HIM IN FRONT OF THE PEOPLE FROM THE SMALL TOWN HE WORKS IN and that he can't show his face there anymore. I mean, he's more concerned about the people in town and being embarassed I called him out infront of them than hurting me!!!!!!

Then after we calmed down (well he calmed down I am still pretty PO'd), he called me and said that a husband shouldn't have acted that way and he understands why I'm mad.

I don't have reason to suspect he's cheating. I do have facts that show he's crossing the line though - for example the above. Another is that he went to a strip club. Another is the town tramp was texting him (but I will give him credit becuase he told her to leave him alone). He does tell women when they hit on him that he's married and he won't cheat, but then he goes and does THIS!!!!!

Uhh...I can't even stand him right now and when it's quiet all I can do is picture him dancing with her in that way. I am totally furious and I don't know how to/if I can get over this and he seems to want a "personal life" and thinks I'm too clingy because I check up on him. I check up on him because he pulls this crap!!!!!!

I want to make it work but it can't go on like this and I don't know how to get the image out of my head.
Update: Jordan you obviously are not married. Normal married women, when they go into a club and see another woman grinding her a$$ against your husband's genitals don't politely tap him on the shoulder and say, please come home and have a conversation about this with me. Also I have been married for 10 years... show more Jordan you obviously are not married. Normal married women, when they go into a club and see another woman grinding her a$$ against your husband's genitals don't politely tap him on the shoulder and say, please come home and have a conversation about this with me.

Also I have been married for 10 years so don't presume to tell me how to react in this situation.

Since this happened like a day ago, I say I still have a right to be pissed. I think it speaks a lot to your values that you wouldn't be.
Update 2: Cassius, he's more than well over halfway to FORTY and still doing this like he's 19, lol. He does look younger so he gets away with it. I wish it was an issue of age because he should have stopped this along time ago then. I mean, I told him it's pathetic - he's gonna be 40 in a few short years.... show more Cassius, he's more than well over halfway to FORTY and still doing this like he's 19, lol. He does look younger so he gets away with it. I wish it was an issue of age because he should have stopped this along time ago then. I mean, I told him it's pathetic - he's gonna be 40 in a few short years.

Thank you everyone for your advice.