Are all the men on internet cheaters? How can I trust in men again? Help?

History: I met a French man who lives in Rochester NY, in a dating website. He is a CEO and President one of a company is NY(he holds a master’s degree from the University of Rochester’s William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration (N.Y., USA). He is 56 year old and looked well educated man. He told... show more History:
I met a French man who lives in Rochester NY, in a dating website. He is a CEO and President one of a company is NY(he holds a master’s degree from the University of Rochester’s William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration (N.Y., USA). He is 56 year old and looked well educated man. He told me that he separated with his wife 5 years and had an unhappy marriage and already sent divorce dox to the court just waited divorce finalizing. From US he sent me a lot of love cards, gifts. He called me chated with me everyday and always told me that he missed me and loved me so much. He spent so much time to show his love for me and tried to move my heart. He saw me twice in my country and we was very happy together. He said to me he never met so beautifull, nice and well educated woman like me. He seemed very nice man I never thought that he cheated on me. I loved him so much with all my heart. He swore with me he loves me so much and will marry me and relocate to VN to live with me. I trust in him and felt in love with him.
One day I searched in internet I found his wife in Facebook. I decided to ask his wife if he separated 5 years and divorce sent to the court as he said. His wife was very shock and upset about her husband. She told me to send her all the proofs of her husband affair. I think his wife should know what kind of husband she live with, when her husband cheated on her so I decided to tell her all the truths and sent her all the proofs I have. I also told her before me her husband already loved a Chinese girl when he worked in China. When he left China that girl cried a lot. I knew this story because my boyfriend told me this story himseft. After talking with his wife I knew that they never been separated and he cheated on me. I feel so sorry his wife because I did not know my boyfriend cheated on me about his marriage status at the beginning.
I feel hurt and broken heart, because I give my heart for a wrong man. He lied and cheated both his wife and me. I can understand his wife must in pain and hurt so much about his cheating action. His wife is very nice woman and she is a teacher in Pittsfort NY. That man called me and blamed me why told the truth to his wife and why I sent to her the proofs and why I destroyed his family? He said I am Vietnamese and do not understand Western thinking. He said to me my action (tell the wife truth) is terrible action in Western countries. I said to him, "I will not lower myseft to love a married man and I do not want to steal happiness of your wife, I just do the things I should do and give a peace to my soul. " I am so sad but I know I should leave him. He is selfish and loves only himseft. I just could not understand why he has a nice wife, 3 lovely children and does not respect his family, chose the way to cheat a little woman from other side of the world.? I feel very sad and can not understand why that man blamed on me.

This story happend to me 4 months. Since then I did not contact with him any more. I closed my heart and can not open with any men. I see may be all the men could be a cheater if they have oppotunties to cheat. I lost my trust in men and I can not over this feeling. I feft I am so foolish and stupid. That bad man may think that he is clever so he can cheated on his wife and deceived me. He is a thief of my heart and a thief of his wife trust.
How can I trust in man again I really do not know. All the men in internet are cheater? Still there is honest man in this world?
How can I can believe someone again and why I can not forget his cheating actions? I think about that everyday.......PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME GET OVER THIS DIFFICULT TIME. I wanted to forget but can not.
Update: He flew haft way of the world to meet me in person several times and met my family ask them for dating me as Vietnamese tradition. He did everything to show his love for me. But he is liar and cheater.