Who is a better midfielder, Cecs Fabregas, Frank Lampard or Steven Gerrard?

It's been a debate over here.

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

fabregas and i support man united

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This season - Cesc Fabregas

Overall - Gerrard

In my opinion Gerrard is the best midfielder in the world and in the top 3 players, but there are many great players, cesc, stevie, and lampard are all top midfielders. I'd say they're all in the top 10 midfielders in the world.

• 1 decade ago

Cecs Fabregas

• 1 decade ago

I think Gerrard as of now. He can play in any position effortlessly. However, Fabregas is still quite young. He can develop into one of the best midfielders in the world.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Carrera9 - Most people say Gerrard. So maybe it is you that knows fcuk all about football. Makes you feel good now doesn't it? If you know so much then manage a football team. I would also say Gerrard as being the best of the 3.

• Hmmmm
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Frankie Lampard

• 1 decade ago

I think Fabregas he's shown an outstanding performance last season, and is younger then Frank and Stevie so Cecs will show a lot more!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This season, Fabregas. Overall, I prefer Lampard.

• 1 decade ago

Cesc

Gerrard, we saw earlier this year, when he plays behind Torres, the team is slow because Gerrard has average speed.

Cesc has speed, good passing and defense.

Lampard, one of my favorites, has a good shot, excellent defense for a midfielder, but cannot carry a team.

Source(s): FSC games
  • 1 decade ago

Cesc Fabregas

• 1 decade ago

It HAS been Gerrard (up until this season) ... but I think the old dog has had his best days... Lampard out-performs him these days..

and Fab... is much younger and having the best season

dR bad

gerrards been the best midfielder since Keane retired

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.