i often see plane flying or plane crashes in my dreams but our home remain safe from flames what it means?

flames seem so high but remain fail to reach my home

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, it doesn't sound like bad dream - your house is always spared.

It means you keep getting away with murder, so to speak.

Stop doing those things! You know what I mean!

• 1 decade ago

I just dream of sitting in a AirAsia plane and the pilots are sleepy and almost hit the car on the highway.

I shouted "pull up! pull up!" but it has insufficient power and time and landed on the highway at the end. This is, however, theoretically impossible as the distance is too short for the A320 to land and stop.

I presume you have watched too much documentary about air crash.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sorry, I cannot help you with the meaning, but ...

I too, frequently dream of airplanes and plane crashes ... and I know of others who do, also. "Flying" is a very common dream-theme ... so is "Fire".

You might have better luck getting answers if you repost this question in the "Dream Interpretation" category ... something to keep in mind is that the meaning of any dream "symbol" depends on what significance that symbol has to the particular dreamer.

Good luck figuring it out!

• 1 decade ago

It is just your dream and nothing else.May be you watch lots of movies or see anything related to planes or its crashes. This is just the result of those movies. So stop watching that items in excess.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mmm. You may have a fear of a crash. Not necessarily a in a vehicle, but a life crash. Like failing. This is just a guess.

• 1 decade ago

you are probably scared of flying , or crashing ? don't worry , dreams are crazy!

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

u r just having nightmares

dont worry

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

...........................psycho......................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.