i often see plane flying or plane crashes in my dreams but our home remain safe from flames what it means?

flames seem so high but remain fail to reach my home

Favorite Answer

Well, it doesn't sound like bad dream - your house is always spared.

It means you keep getting away with murder, so to speak.

Stop doing those things! You know what I mean!

I just dream of sitting in a AirAsia plane and the pilots are sleepy and almost hit the car on the highway.

I shouted "pull up! pull up!" but it has insufficient power and time and landed on the highway at the end. This is, however, theoretically impossible as the distance is too short for the A320 to land and stop.

I presume you have watched too much documentary about air crash.

I'm sorry, I cannot help you with the meaning, but ...

I too, frequently dream of airplanes and plane crashes ... and I know of others who do, also. "Flying" is a very common dream-theme ... so is "Fire".

You might have better luck getting answers if you repost this question in the "Dream Interpretation" category ... something to keep in mind is that the meaning of any dream "symbol" depends on what significance that symbol has to the particular dreamer.

Good luck figuring it out!

It is just your dream and nothing else.May be you watch lots of movies or see anything related to planes or its crashes. This is just the result of those movies. So stop watching that items in excess.

Mmm. You may have a fear of a crash. Not necessarily a in a vehicle, but a life crash. Like failing. This is just a guess.

you are probably scared of flying , or crashing ? don't worry , dreams are crazy!

• ?

u r just having nightmares

dont worry

...........................psycho......................................