Should I Pursue My Dream Even if Its a Longshot?

Last year I was a freshman in college but didnt end up playing because I had to go on medical leave after the fall semester. I was slated to make the team after having a decent fall season. This year I will technically still be considered a freshman with four years left of eligibility During my junior year of high... show more Last year I was a freshman in college but didnt end up playing because I had to go on medical leave after the fall semester. I was slated to make the team after having a decent fall season. This year I will technically still be considered a freshman with four years left of eligibility During my junior year of high school i hit .350 at the plate and i started taking the game seriously.My senior year was cut short by an injury and I was only able to play in two games.
The only problem is that in high school I hadn't even been sniffed by a college scout. Its my dream to prolong my baseball career after college. I'm currently at a small D3 college in Ohio and I fear that even if I do put up solid numbers i will still get no exposure. Another problem that I have is my size right now I'm currently 5 10 and only weigh about 150 and dont have to much bulk to me. Even as it is at 5 10 150 I can absolutely tear the cover off the ball to all fields and im solid defensively in the outfield. This leads me to believe that I still have a ton of untapped potential that could come around if I can get bigger.Im hoping to do this through a 52 week training program that im currently on.

Do I have any realistic shot at someday becoming that good if I play through college? People who have seen me play now would say I have no shot. I feel like a small fish in a big pond and that no matter how hard I try I will never reach it.Could I ever make it with extreme determination and hard work? I know that I'll have to work harder then i could ever imagine but I'm willing to go to great lengths for this.I just want to know if it will all be worth it in the long run.