Fred D asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

when people say size doesnt matter in a fight?

they must mean as long *** the smaller one tries, but will probably still get beat down?

think about it

a 150lb man fighting a 230lb diesel engine

even if they are both good fighters, or the heavier one wasnt as good, he would most likely still overpower and win

if he's not a big pussy and can take a punch, someone twice your size will k.o. you

I have always believed that skill and speed will beat size and over all strength. It has proven true in all the lab testing I have done as well.

You'd think so but i have taken on someone twice the size (height, weight and muscle mass) than me and surprisingly i won. All i did was dodge every hit they throw at me and then went for the critical parts such as face neck and stomach (not groin, cmon you just dont do that!) as hard and as fast as i could.

There is a spot on the tip of your chin,if hit there anyone can be knocked out,size does not matter!