Have you ever felt a ghost??!?

Okay , yesterday I was laying down using my netbook while watching Tv. When I glanced over from my netbook to watch the Tv (I ALWAYS do this and nothing like what happened yesterday happens to me) I saw a "shadow" stand up from my bed near where my son was sleeping and just float away. I said to myself... show more Okay , yesterday I was laying down using my netbook while watching Tv. When I glanced over from my netbook to watch the Tv (I ALWAYS do this and nothing like what happened yesterday happens to me) I saw a "shadow" stand up from my bed near where my son was sleeping and just float away. I said to myself WHOA..my eyes must be playing tricks on me (I wasn't scared and didn't feel any "evil" presence like I have before, but that's a different story).

Ok , so I didn't really think much of it, then today I was trying to take a nap..I was fully awake with my eyes closed trying to doze off (it wasn't working) and I felt SOMEONE TAP MY HEAD once semi-hard..like, tap your own head now and you'll hear a soft "tap" sound and it will feel soft (doesn't hurt) that's the same thing I felt on top of my head. I'm sure it wasn't anyone or anything before anyone mentions that. I was laying on my bed, by myself, home alone....my bed is against the wall..no shelves, no objects. Was it the same ghost? What do you people think? It wasn't scary, just disturbing a bit. I never felt this kind of thing before.