Have you ever felt a ghost??!?

Okay , yesterday I was laying down using my netbook while watching Tv. When I glanced over from my netbook to watch the Tv (I ALWAYS do this and nothing like what happened yesterday happens to me) I saw a "shadow" stand up from my bed near where my son was sleeping and just float away. I said to myself WHOA..my eyes must be playing tricks on me (I wasn't scared and didn't feel any "evil" presence like I have before, but that's a different story).

Ok , so I didn't really think much of it, then today I was trying to take a nap..I was fully awake with my eyes closed trying to doze off (it wasn't working) and I felt SOMEONE TAP MY HEAD once semi-hard..like, tap your own head now and you'll hear a soft "tap" sound and it will feel soft (doesn't hurt) that's the same thing I felt on top of my head. I'm sure it wasn't anyone or anything before anyone mentions that. I was laying on my bed, by myself, home alone....my bed is against the wall..no shelves, no objects. Was it the same ghost? What do you people think? It wasn't scary, just disturbing a bit. I never felt this kind of thing before.

Favorite Answer

i use to feel things and see things like that all the time you get used to it, could be someone trying to tell you something, Just go with it, even ask out load if theres something you can do to help?

As a magical researcher I can say sure.... I had been thrown by way of wall, doorways, home windows, and down the steps.. By unseen fingers.... So simply seeing a spirit may be very typical and tame...... Also it isn't real that spirits settle in empty facet of a condominium Unless a spirit is hooked up to an item that occur to be in that facet of a residence.... For whilst a loose wheeling spirit enters a residence.. They mostly input all components of that residence............ Now it could take to lengthy to provide an explanation for approximately spirits which might be connect to a place of land like Gettysburg's or a constructing or a individual or many different facets.... But so much spirits that comply with any person residence or enters a residence or through a gate manner from the mystical zone or invited in through a Ouija Board do have loose run of that residence....................................

ive had my bed shake several times i think by a harrasing spirit (poltergeist) but i also know there is a possibility of mind control involved from human sources where the mind can be made to forget while it happens and remember while it is not happening thus seemingly being a poltergeist or demon.

what i do know i could feel my legg have resltes legg syndome in some cases but in other case i was mostly awake and aware of my body.

its insanity to suffer at the hands of witches and poisoners even for as long as i have had no power to resist them except prayer. the last time my bed shook i spoke outloud for someone to call the "police" and the presense seemed to leave immediately.

its either by design of human conspiracy or its totally demonis and fallen angels.

maybe both.

• M

Yes

Hi. My parents are both psychic, so they passed it onto me. I have seen ghosts since I was a very young child. If you see them you should cast them out "in the name of Jesus" if you believe. Generally they don't come to harm, but to visit, such as a departed loved one. But, there are other spirits out there also, like demons so it is best to cast them all out if you see them. I hope this helps you. Email me if you would like more help on this.

I tried once and now I can't live within 1000 feet of an elementary school.

• Jeff S

I have never felt a ghost but if I did I would imagine they'd be kind of squishy.

You seem over stressed and fatigued. Need some good sleep!!

I think it's just your imagination, you shouldn't worry about this, it's nothing

I advive you to look for another house