Anyone know this movie?

I'm looking for a movie I saw several months ago on Comcast's OnDemand service. I think it was one of the free FEARnet movies, but I can't find it listed on their site. It was about a group of people trying to survive a zombie apocalypse by hiding out in some kind of bunker (may have been an old... show more I'm looking for a movie I saw several months ago on Comcast's OnDemand service. I think it was one of the free FEARnet movies, but I can't find it listed on their site.

It was about a group of people trying to survive a zombie apocalypse by hiding out in some kind of bunker (may have been an old power station). I remember that the zombies had something to do with radiation from a comet that had passed close to the earth the previous night, and one of the characters was a former porn star turned over-protective mother.
Update: Definitely not 28 Days later. Not Night of the Comet, either, but it does have a similar plot. It was definitely a B-movie, with a group of total unknown actors, and I don't think it was very recent. I believe it started out with a girl and her boyfriend driving up to the top of a mountain (to view the... show more Definitely not 28 Days later. Not Night of the Comet, either, but it does have a similar plot.

It was definitely a B-movie, with a group of total unknown actors, and I don't think it was very recent.

I believe it started out with a girl and her boyfriend driving up to the top of a mountain (to view the comet possibly?) and falling asleep up there. They wake up the next morning, realize something is amiss, and eventually find the bunker, and some other survivors. I vaguely recall that she reveals that she's pregnant at some point, but I forget what bearing that had on the story.