I am a Filipino. How can I get Police Clearance from Bahrain if I'm currently living in Canada?

This is for my Resident Visa application here in Canada.

• S K

You can contact the Phillipine embassy in Bahrain to help you out

Does Bahrain have an embassy in Canada? You might get good information on this web-site but the embassy would give you the most accurate information.

a sparkling existence overseas, a sparkling occupation, my own relatives... that would make me stay everywhere in the international for a number of years. yet i assume, i could no longer locate the money for to no longer circulate back for short holidays and reunion with kin in the time of particular activities. and that i additionally think of that as quickly as retirement time comes, i'm going to be pondering the Philippines back. i'm going to be those known oldies who would circulate homestead after some years in a distant places land.

depends on your offense!! but the Philippines embassy would be your best option, contact them explain the situation and they will help you!

canada eh?