Why are there so many Glenn Beck questions on here?

I must have missed something. Glenn Beck questions are everywhere on here with Chuck Norris like comparisons. What is the deal with Beck?

Probably because he's the one guy really digging into the dirt regarding things like ACORN, 0bama czars, asking questions that the media avoids, etc.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/...

...The White House even avoids him and won't counter anything he says, won't dispute the facts he's bring out.

Too many fools glued to the TV...and we yell at our kids to go outside and play. Beck is probably the only outspoken conservative that people get into (myself included) but there is a limit.

Not much, other than those garnering what they think is a (temporary) "feather in their cap" and are the same people who have a problem with or are against 70% of the American people who think Beck is a moron.

Oh yeah - that and the moon is full.

We'd tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.

And we'll leave that kind of hatefulness to Glenn Beck.

@Sophie - I'm not a leftist atheist, I am a Christian - who prefers truth over McCarthy era witch hunts.

Glenn Beck is a fat cracker that compared obama to hitler (even though obama hasn't killed 6 million jews yet)

I don't know... honestly I don't know why any intelligent people would ask questions about such a simple minded person.

People from the R&S section are "raiding" this section. I've witnessed raids on other sections as well, lol. The best way to deal with this is probably to just ignore them.

well, he's done something positive for America......that hasn't happened since jan. 20, 2009.....people are excited about it, or pissed off [if they were for commies being part of our govt]

obama has been strangely quiet about it. he usually can't keep his mouth shut.

Source(s): obamawtf.blogspot.com
  • Cinner

Trolls are upset with him for "outing" Van Jones. I think it's hilarious!!!!! But it would be nice to have some real questions.

Probably a raid from the religion and spirituality section. They do this sometimes when they get bored.

• the 15 and under crowd is now alive and well on yahoo Answers.