Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

who at hogwarts would be your best friend and worst enemy?

you cant use harry for best friend, or draco for worst enemy :P

• Lauren

my best friend would be Ginny, because she's so nice

to everyone and just all around a good person. or

Neville, because he's so sweet. :)

my worst enemy would be Cho, she's so annoying and

she cries and whines too much. sure, her boy friend just

died, but i can see that she probably did that before what

happened to Cedric.

• Best friend would be Hermione, Ron, Luna and Neville and The Weasley Twins.

Worst enemy would be Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle

Hermione would be my best friend because we both like to do well in school and read , but she's also quite witty , I loved the teaspoon comment towards Ron =D .Umbridge would be my worst enemy , I loathe that woman !.

Luna would probably be my best friend. As for my worst enemy, I'm sure it would be Cho. I hate that girl with a passion.

Can I use a different time period? Remus Lupin for best bud and Mulciber/Avery for worst enemy :)

In Harry's time Neville/Luna would be my best friends and I would detest Crabbe/Goyle

My friends would be: Hagrid (I love him!), Luna, Ginny and Ron

My Enemies would be Draco and Snape

• gombos

i admire THAT!!!!! XD this is so reliable and that i wasn't watching for it! Harry woke to be certain the dying Eaters surrounding Voldemort. He strained to stand up, yet interior the blink of a watch Voldemort pointed the Elder Wand at Harry. "Avada kedavra!" Harry observed a green flash. That replaced into it. Voldemort chuckled evily. Muahahahaha! From that 2d the wizarding international replaced into interior the palms of Voldemort, A.ok.A. the main evil factor ever. =(

best friend would be Ginny... or Luna. Worst enemy would probably be someone like Cho, since I'd wanna kick her butt at Quidditch ;)

Hmmmm....I think my best friend would be Ron...actually I'd be in love with Ron, I think I'd be good friends with Neville though

and as weird as this may sound I think my enemy would be Hermione!

I know! I love Hermione too, but to be in school with her, the geek in me would be in constant competition with her

"gah! Hermione got a 97 on that muggle studies test! I only got a 96! grrr...I hate her!"

Hermione would probably be at least a friend, and maybe Lavender Brown as my enemy. I don't get along with girly girls. I am a girl, by the way.