Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

who at hogwarts would be your best friend and worst enemy?

you cant use harry for best friend, or draco for worst enemy :P

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Lauren
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

my best friend would be Ginny, because she's so nice

to everyone and just all around a good person. or

Neville, because he's so sweet. :)

my worst enemy would be Cho, she's so annoying and

she cries and whines too much. sure, her boy friend just

died, but i can see that she probably did that before what

happened to Cedric.

• Best friend would be Hermione, Ron, Luna and Neville and The Weasley Twins.

Worst enemy would be Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hermione would be my best friend because we both like to do well in school and read , but she's also quite witty , I loved the teaspoon comment towards Ron =D .Umbridge would be my worst enemy , I loathe that woman !.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Luna would probably be my best friend. As for my worst enemy, I'm sure it would be Cho. I hate that girl with a passion.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Can I use a different time period? Remus Lupin for best bud and Mulciber/Avery for worst enemy :)

In Harry's time Neville/Luna would be my best friends and I would detest Crabbe/Goyle

• 1 decade ago

My friends would be: Hagrid (I love him!), Luna, Ginny and Ron

My Enemies would be Draco and Snape

• gombos
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i admire THAT!!!!! XD this is so reliable and that i wasn't watching for it! Harry woke to be certain the dying Eaters surrounding Voldemort. He strained to stand up, yet interior the blink of a watch Voldemort pointed the Elder Wand at Harry. "Avada kedavra!" Harry observed a green flash. That replaced into it. Voldemort chuckled evily. Muahahahaha! From that 2d the wizarding international replaced into interior the palms of Voldemort, A.ok.A. the main evil factor ever. =(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

best friend would be Ginny... or Luna. Worst enemy would probably be someone like Cho, since I'd wanna kick her butt at Quidditch ;)

• 1 decade ago

Hmmmm....I think my best friend would be Ron...actually I'd be in love with Ron, I think I'd be good friends with Neville though

and as weird as this may sound I think my enemy would be Hermione!

I know! I love Hermione too, but to be in school with her, the geek in me would be in constant competition with her

"gah! Hermione got a 97 on that muggle studies test! I only got a 96! grrr...I hate her!"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hermione would probably be at least a friend, and maybe Lavender Brown as my enemy. I don't get along with girly girls. I am a girl, by the way.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.