My action (tell your wife the truth) is terrible in Western countries? Did I destroy his family? Pls help me!?

Now I feel very sad, stress and blamed myseft when that man blamed on me and seems I did something wrong. In fact I just want him to come back to his family and they will Happy together if his wife can forgive him. Never a single day stop crying for his cheating action. I met a French man who lives in... show more Now I feel very sad, stress and blamed myseft when that man blamed on me and seems I did something wrong. In fact I just want him to come back to his family and they will Happy together if his wife can forgive him.
Never a single day stop crying for his cheating action.

I met a French man who lives in Rochester NY, in a dating website. He told me that he separated with his wife 5 years and had an unhappy marriage and already sent divorce dox to the court just waited divorce finalizing. From US he sent me a lot of love card, gifts. He called me chat with me everyday and always told me that he missed me and love me so much. He saw me twice in my country and we was very happy together. He said to me he never met so beautifull, nice and well educated woman like me. He seems very nice man I never thought that he cheated on me. I love him so much with all my heart. He sweared with me he loves me so much and will marry me. I feel be cheated and then I searched in internet I found his wife in Facebook. I decided to ask his wife if he separated 5 years and divorce sent to the court as he said. His wife was very shock and upset about her husband. She told me to send her all the proof of her husband affair. I think his wife should know what kind of husband she live with, when her husband cheated on her so I decided to tell her all the truth and sent her all the proofs I have. I also told her before me her husband already loved a Chinese girl when he worked in China. When he left China that girl cried a lot. I knew this story because my boyfriend told me this story himseft. After talking with his wife I knew that they never been separated and he cheated on me. I feel so sorry his wife because I did not know my boyfriend cheated on me about his marriage status at the beginning. I feel hurt and broken heart, because I give my heart for a wrong man. He lied and cheated both his wife and me. I can understand his wife must in pain and hurt so much about his cheating action. That man called me blamed me why told the truth to his wife and why I sent to her the proof and why I destroyed his family? He said I am Vietnamese and do not understand Western thinking. He said to me my action (tell the wife truth) is terrible action in Western countries. I said to him, "I will not lower myseft to love a married man and stole happiness of other woman, I just do the things I should do and give a peace to my soul. " I am so sad but I know I should leave him. He loves NOBODY, he is seftfish and loves only himseft. I just could not understand why he has a nice wife, 3 lovely children and does not respect his family, chose the way to cheat a little woman from other side of the world.? Did I destroy his family? Why an old man can cheated on me like this? I feel very sad and can not understand why that man blamed on me. My action (tell his wife the truth) is terrible in Western countries? Can I believe there is still honest man in this world? I never met great liar and cheater like him in my life. All the men in internet are cheater?
Please kindly let me know. Thanks for your answer in advance
Update: This man is very good in speaking and know how to win my heart. His wife believed that a mistake of him when I told her the truth. And he cried very well and his wife am a bad woman and he just made a mistake to love a woman so nice and beautifull so he can not stop.
Update 2: This man is very good in speaking and know how to win my heart and say the seetword woman likes to hear. His wife believed that a mistake of him after I told her the truth. He cried very well and his wife think he just made a mistake to love a woman, who is so nice and beautifull so he can not control his heart.