Have anti-gay Christians and Bible lover forgotten "Judge not lest ye be judged"?

Okay this is for all you anti gay and lesbian Christians and Bible-belt people out there who continue again and again to pass judgement upon us and discriminate against our lifestyles. You can quote all the Bible-passages which list homo-sexuality as a sin, but have you all forgotten another sin in the Bible? "Judge not lest ye be judged"?

Seriously, The Bible says that no-one but God is allowed to judge other people:

"1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." ~Matthew 7:1-2

So for those of you choose to pass judgement on us, you are sinners yourselves!

Seriously, let us live our lives and stop hating, it's anti-Christian to do so!

Making them aware of their crime? You think screaming at a human being calling her a f*ggot lesbian d*ke is simply making her aware of her crime?

Amy, God loves you. I believe that a person's sexual orientation is between that person and God. The bible may say that homosexuality is wrong. But it also says that it's wrong to lie, to cheat, to worship false idols, and on and on. And I believe you are right in that my job, as a Christian, is not to hold you up to the light for judgment. I've got enough sin in my own life to worry about! My position doesn't mean that I think you are choosing the right lifestyle, but again, that is between you and God. I will love you as my neighbor and tell you that if you are a saved believer of Jesus Christ then your sins are forgiven. Jesus loves you and wants to talk and he wants to be your friend. Go to Abba in prayer and ask him to come into your life and receive all of his undeserved favor and grace into your life!

Love in Christ and all the best to you!

It means I should try my best to understand; because I can judge nothing I do not understand. Sometimes I do this well and it is a triumph for both of us. Sometimes I do this well and it is something I wish I did not see. Sometimes I do this poorly and it is a funny 'truth'. Sometimes I do this poorly and make an @ss of myself. But I am always willing to consider an appeal. It is the same process I subject myself to - and try to judge the judgment passed on me as well. Going to heaven or hell does not rest within my judgment no matter what I decide about anything for others - I am not even certain that it matters how I judge myself. That is God's decision. MY judgments I question - I trust God's judgments.

Read the whole scripture in context. We are not to judge others if we are guilty of commiting the same sins. We are to discern what is right according to God's Word and what is wrong.

Homosexuality is wrong, just as adultery and fornication are too. I do not discriminate. A heterosexual in an adulterous relationship is no better.

Christians shouldn't insult you in derrogitory ways with the use of those words. But the fact still remains that homosexuallity is a sin. And simply pointing this out to you is not judging you it IS pointing out that you are in a sinful state.

We are not to judge our brethren. Paul said we should judge, that even he not being at this certain place, he judged someone for sexual immorality,He said to not have anything to do with someone like that and also God set up human Judges to judge the people.

Source(s): corithians, read the book I and 2
  • Joel V

There is a difference between judging someone and making them aware of their crime

It is Gods will that Men have sex with Women to reproduce. Christians do not judge Gay people, if they do, they are hypocrites and sinning. If they show no opinion, and only ignore them, then they have not sinned. If you are gay and Christian, you are sinning.

• ?

When we are speaking bible truth...it is God speaking, not us. When God says something is a sin...it is a sin

This is God talking.....you might want to pay attention

Romans 1: 24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves,

25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.

27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful,

and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

If we are condemning people to hell, then we are judging

Homosexuality is merely the effluence from a sinful society

God said it's an abomination so He already judged being "gay" as a sin.

We're just restating His words.

Correcting someone when they are doing wrong is not judging. If I didn't tell them it would be like I was hating them. If someone you know is doing something that you know will bring harm, wouldn't you try your hardest stop them?