Ok WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? somethings going on..?

hey everyone i am 18 years of age! about 2 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, and he ejaculated inside me, anyways that night we had sex i had to pee really bad because i drank a lot of beer and i held my bladder over night, ever since then i have been having troubles peeing i get a burning feeling... show more hey everyone i am 18 years of age! about 2 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, and he ejaculated inside me, anyways that night we had sex i had to pee really bad because i drank a lot of beer and i held my bladder over night, ever since then i have been having troubles peeing i get a burning feeling and sometimes i feel like i still have to pee after i go, well my period isnt due for another week and half, but tonight when i went to the washroom, i noticed a slight amount of blood came out and when i wiped there was a pinkish brown colour not only that i have been experiencing cramps that feel as if i am getting my period, i've had that for a week now deffinetly too early for my period to start. so could this mean anything, is there something seriously wrong with me or could i be pregnant? please don't judge me i know i made a mistake, but i am very concerned. please help me that would be great thank you
16 answers 16