Update 2:

@ Rapture:

Because ur good at that :P

Lol JK....

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Try to and play like him are 2 different things. None of us can even get close to his skill. I always strive to play like him every game though.

• 1 decade ago

Technically when I play I play like Messi. I'm short (5 foot 7) and horrible at the aerial game so I use the ground the whole time so yes. I play like Messi but 10 times worse.

• plotts
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i think of this is extremely puzzling to assert the perfect ever, you could likely merely be the perfect of it slow! this is merely approximately impossible to earnings De Stefano and Puskas with Pele and Maradona, or Cruyff and Muller with Ronaldo and Messi. the way we play soccer has replaced. you could in basic terms be the perfect on your very own time, can not you. additionally, you need to argue that Maldini became a greater effective participant in defence than Maradona became. this is a team game in spite of everything, yet we continually undergo in techniques the attackers do no longer we. I actual have lived via Pele's era, and then Cruyff and Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldo, Messi, and so on. I in no way observed De Stefano or Puskas yet my father tells me Puskas became magic! you're saying you think of that on the instant's gamers are fit,greater suitable, quicker, and that i might completely trust you. advancements in activities technological understanding has made on the instant's footballers super athletes, yet i might disagree with you approximately skill, touch, and so on! undergo in techniques, on the instant's gamers earnings from greater effective kit, greater effective meals,and so on. Older gamers had to get on with a ball that grew to develop into like a rock whilst it rained, and the boots!!!! learn what Puskas had to play in! It became a very different game than this is on the instant! a number of on the instant's gamers are super athletes yet crap footballers, Pepe of genuine Madrid is a strong occasion. There are lots needed midfield gamers around who're no longer sturdy with the ball in any respect, yet are interior the team for his or her athleticism and damaging skills. So older isn't continually greater effective, yet greater contemporary isn't unavoidably greater effective the two! additionally i might trust you that Christiano Ronaldo is an stylish footballer yet I might desire to ask, did you notice the Brazilian Ronaldo at his height, ie no longer fat! He became actually outstanding. thrice Ballon D'Or winner, and at situations unstoppable! At this 2nd in time Messi is the perfect, and that i think of the perfect we've considered...... yet it somewhat is merely my opinion.

• Xavier
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i got speed, and im about 5"5, and the only thing i can do like messi is run it down the line. as for shooting, tricks, and that soon-to-be- FIFAWorld Player skill, i gota work on that XD

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't have the height, to even attempt to play like Messi. I can be quick, but not "Messi" quick :o(

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yea and i fall down as soon as i go fast :(. I dont have a low center of gravity and i cant certainly do the quick changes of direction.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Neah, I have my own style. I like running at defenders when Im in the mood, I can pass like Beckham / Pirlo... I'm more like Xavi.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have but those size 6 shoes crush my feet and trying to crunch myself down to that size just doesn't work.

• 1 decade ago

I try to keep the ball glued to my foot like he does but it's not as simple as it seems. I also couldn't keep up with him, I try but fail. Oh well at least I'm trying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No... I like boys... oh wait... I guess we have some things in common. I don't know if it's the skills in footy part though

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.