i saw a black hooded figure in robe.something like what a monk wears or gospel choir.my experience.answers plz?

i was just watching this low budget ghost game movie and think back on when i was a kid. i saw this thing in a hood with darkness as a face.no one really believe me but i wasn't scared when i saw it.i just searched on yahoo and realized there's dozen who saw it.i was in elementary school i say i was like 8 or 9 idk but i just came in the house from helping my aunt burn the trash and then started to play super mario world for snes. then i saw a small black hooded figure in a robe following mario.so i press start and it stop.im thinking it was part of the game. so i continue and then few seconds it disappeared from the game.so i continue playing then in the corner of my eye i see it sitting next to me in indian style.i looked at it then kept playing. and i saw from the corner it was still sitting beside me.so i press start and move in to look in its face and it was like i had my eyes close.it was complete darkness.my grandma was in the kitchen peeling potatoes and ask if she saw something beside me and she said no.so i kept playing the game and sumthing told me to look behind me and then i saw it standing behind my grandma with his hands wide open in the air like he was about to grab her. so i yelled grandma look behind you and it disappeared as soon as she turn around. i realize now i think my grandma died sumtime that year.cause its when my parents divorce so i would go with my mom sometimes. and 3 in the morning my dad came and got me and said grandma died.i dont know if its death angel or not.but it got me thinking now. im 20 years old now and only saw it once.never again.but in high school i did got shake once by someone with long hair.i need answers because i dont want to worry. and get scared now. cuz now i know people have similar encounters. anyone know any solutions in why i saw it. and can help me?

just dont play satanic games...DANGER

• Mrs. C

Any time things like this are seen, it is demonic. Dead people are asleep. Spirits that are from God (angels) will very seldom show themselves so as not to create confusion or scare people. They may manifest as a human so that we are not frightened. What you saw was not a good spirit. Its intent was to scare you and take advantage of you and to lead you away from Gods truth.

The only way to protect yourself is to be filled with the holy spirit. Ask God for this. Ask God to fill your heart with love for Him. You will become an unfavorable target for manifestations of evil spirits.

If you ever see one again, simply say "in the name of Yeshua the Messiah - you are commanded to leave"

Did Gandalf not tell you of the power of the ring? That black hooded figure will back with his friends, so you'd better get your butt to Mordor and destroy that thing before it's too late.

You might try praying and ask God to keep evil away from you. Then you must believe that he will.

Lay off the mushrooms; you'll be fine.