Do you feel like you being used by Labour?

Im not anti-labour or anything it's just people go to work and get a good chunk of their money taxed and don't seem to get anything for it. We are meant to get a good education but funds in education have been brought way down, a good national health service but its so much underfunded, good public... show more Im not anti-labour or anything it's just people go to work and get a good chunk of their money taxed and don't seem to get anything for it.

We are meant to get a good education but funds in education have been brought way down, a good national health service but its so much underfunded, good public transport! urine stained chairs and the worry you will get stabbed which you pay for out of your own pocket anyway and lots of other stuff which doesn't seem to be happening.

Meanwhile your money goes to new people coming to live here (which i have no problem with!) but the new guys get a house and car payed for them! and we have chavs sponging off benefits (Which I know the majority of people who need benefits are genuine but so much money goes to people who are not :( ) It just seems the people who get on with work and pay taxes are just being used and forgotten about. Please feel free to express your opinion though that's why I put the question up :).
Update: Thanks for the links and the answer pierre but I am not Naive into thinking we shouldn't pay our taxes because they our not effecting us personally. I just don't like the fact tax payer money goes towards people who are to lazy to get a job so they live in a council house and actually make money off various... show more Thanks for the links and the answer pierre but I am not Naive into thinking we shouldn't pay our taxes because they our not effecting us personally. I just don't like the fact tax payer money goes towards people who are to lazy to get a job so they live in a council house and actually make money off various benaficial schemes as well as some new immigrants finding out the exact same thing. The money these people are getting could go towards better equipment for sodiers and less cuts in heathcare and education but Labour has shown no intention of changing that. Plus the pension scheme is outrageous. :P
Update 2: Sorry Pierre gunna have to stop you again on this one. I have done my resarch and maybe you should do your research before telling over people to do their research :P. Saying my comment about "the new guys" getting a house and car is sinply not true, is simply not true. If you research into it you find... show more Sorry Pierre gunna have to stop you again on this one. I have done my resarch and maybe you should do your research before telling over people to do their research :P. Saying my comment about "the new guys" getting a house and car is sinply not true, is simply not true. If you research into it you find out there are beneficial schemes for this such as you may have heard recently in the news about an Islamic extremist who made bombs. He was given a flat and car which made the crime even worse. ( I am only using this as an example of the benefits he got not the fact he was an extremist for my argument). Also I personally know a man who has a bad back which means he cannot work. His wife works a well paid job and can support the both of them but he still claims benfits and legally makes around £100 a week from claiming. Thats more than some hard workers make in savings for a week. So please do your own research before claiming mine if false :) thankyou.