White guys hate black girls?

White guys don't like black girls. I think black girls online should just accept it. I go out into the real world and alot of black girls hate white men...with good reason..because they treat us sub-par. I used to like white guys and have even gone out with a few..but the white men on this site are rude and... show more White guys don't like black girls. I think black girls online should just accept it. I go out into the real world and alot of black girls hate white men...with good reason..because they treat us sub-par. I used to like white guys and have even gone out with a few..but the white men on this site are rude and hateful towards black females and I really don't have the energy to separate the distinction. White men obviously hate us..I mean they go out with middleeastern, white, hispanic, asian girls but NOT black girls. I used to be a nice person but I don't even like going out of the house..especially stores....because when I do I have a scowl on my face. I live in SoCal..when I went to New York everyone kept on telling me to smile. In SoCal, only my closest friends tell me that; in New York people are more upfront. I just don't want to walk in a store and be disrespected which is why I look uninterested and aloof out in public.

I have come to realize..and the rest of you black girls should realize too..it does not matter how pretty or educated you are..white men will always disrespect you.

I can never trust a white man's smile anymore..when white guys smile..it makes me cringe