When will christains accept evoultion?

Based on this response I found "They are, and have always been, at war against science. Christians spent 1,000 years arguing that the earth was flat - after its true spherical shape had been determined. They spent 300 years arguing that the earth was the center of the universe - after the Copernican... show more Based on this response I found

"They are, and have always been, at war against science.

Christians spent 1,000 years arguing that the earth was flat - after its true spherical shape had been determined.

They spent 300 years arguing that the earth was the center of the universe - after the Copernican Theory had demonstrated that it orbited the sun; and it was not until 1992 that the Catholic Church “forgave” Galileo for his support of the Copernican universe.

They have spent 150 years fighting the exact same battle and using the exact same strategy and tactics against evolution.

They have tried and failed for the last 150 years to amend the US Constitution to explicitly include and promote your religious doctrine."

It took the catholic church 300 years to accept the world was not the centre of the universe,

How long do you think it will take for christains/catholic to accept evoultion
Update: "Come back here and tell me what that evidence is. In my entire life, I've never seen any"

There is evidence but you will probably just say

That is mircoevoultion

But drug resistance bacteria is an example of evoultion