I am trying to find a video made about Nostadamus sometime in the mid 90's. Can anyone help?

I viewed the video around 96 sometime, but it could be from before then. I distinctly remember it giving a quatrain that described something like '2 chariots of fire descending on the new city'. In the documentary they took this as twin nukes coming down on New York, but after 9/11 it became readily evident what this meant. I however have been unsuccessful in locating the video, and cannot find the quatrain on any reference sites or books. Weird, right? I know it seems crazy, but if anyone else remembers this video (I think from the Discovery Channel) let me know.

Thanks...

Though they did also have a movie with real (as in important) actors that was all about Nostradamus' life in the mid 90s, there was only one documentary.

Copy and paste this in Google:

Nostradamus Mentorn Barraclough Carey