Friends mom texts friends boyfriend...?

My friend has a boyfriend. Her mom texts him off of my friends phone, and he thinks its my friend. They tell each other I love you and call each other baby and stuff. Her mom wont let her use her own phone, even though her mom has her own phone. Do you think this is right?
Update: My friend has a boyfriend. Her mom texts him off of my friends phone, and he thinks its my friend. They tell each other I love you and call each other baby and stuff. Her mom wont let her use her own phone, even though her mom has her own phone. My friend is ok with this, but the boyfriend doesnt know this is... show more My friend has a boyfriend. Her mom texts him off of my friends phone, and he thinks its my friend. They tell each other I love you and call each other baby and stuff. Her mom wont let her use her own phone, even though her mom has her own phone. My friend is ok with this, but the boyfriend doesnt know this is happening. Do you think this is right?