Do you ever have dreams that are so real and vivid that you were disappointed upon awakening?

In other words,the dream was so great that you wanted it to continue...

• Favourite answer

YES. No it wasn't sex ok .. I never seem to have sex dreams. Oh man i want one.

Okay moving on .. It was my aunt in my dream, i actually thought she was alive not dead ,, I was bl--dy happy .. so happy .. I was in tears, thinking she was back from heaven ... LOL.. Woke up .. lol ..

Happy dream : Working in school already .. It's a long path for me hon..x

Believe it or not, I once had a dream that was so vivid and immersive that upon awakening I was almost shocked to find out that I had not in fact moved to China for the seeming six months that had elapsed in one night of fervent fantasy.

Yes. Six months of life in one dream. Unfortunately my time in 'China' has not imbued me with a greater understanding of Chinese, though I can now partially speak a form of asiatic gibberish that only I actually understand.

Good times.

I rarely remember my dreams. I have had the ones where you're dreaming you're in bed. You've had your morning call and "think" you've got out of bed. Maybe you're in the shower or something. Then suddenly you jerk yourself awake and find you're still in bed. Maybe 10 minutes until you have to be out of the door.

That sucks big time.

i did when i was in hospital awaiting the birth of my son, i dreamt i was at home on my bed, and i turned over to snuggle into my husbands back like i did, and it was so real i was actually there, i could feel his warm back and his breathing, but i woke up squished against a cot side, clinging to a pillo for dear life, and i burst into tears and cried for the rest of the night

Yes quite a few of them,,sometimes being awake is second to dreaming,

• Mari76

Yes, especially the ones where I'm in the arms of some gorgeous man. LOL

• Aaron

I had dreams of all the manifestions of God. My dreams were inches away from being as all happening. I treasure my dreams very much.

yes i had a dream that i let my little white cat in through the window we lost him to a unknown illness not long ago it was weird because i couldn't remember anything about it until my other cat jumped on the windowsill i then recalled it i felt like a jolt recalling it then a sad pang for him

Argh yeah I've had a few. Then the rest of the day seems so dull. I had one the other night where I was four years old again in my Nan's kitchen. I hate being grown up. :(

Heck Yeah !

I hate it when I wake up just when its getting good.

But those kinds of dreams also put a pep in my step the next day.

**thinks to self**

Damn, I need to get l@id !