Does the government have a plan for the worst of worst case scenarios?

Like a zombie apocalypse, or an invasion from outer space? I'm not insane, I'm just curious.

Actually, it is entirely probable that you are in fact insane. But that's OK.

As I recall, three was a news story a few years ago about how the US did have some vague plan to quell panic and how for local law-enforcement officers to behave in case we were ever visited / contacted by aliens.

In the event of a zombie apocalypse I believe SOP is "everyone for themselves". By the way, don't fall victim to movie misinformation. Shotguns aren't the way to go. It's grenades / dynamite or nothing.

• suda

Ummm, the companies would desire to take duty for his or her undesirable business enterprise judgements like countless different business enterprise? If a pair of companies make up sufficient of our economic equipment to reason panic in the event that they flow bankrupt, then the FTC would desire to've stepped in an prolonged time in the past. prevalent agencies would desire to p.c. up save in the event that they flow bankrupt. those adult males made undesirable judgements and could take duty like countless different business enterprise. yet as has been the case over the final 8 years, something will take hundreds of billions of dollars until now considerable issues like, say, training. and people ask your self why we are occurring the tubes.

there is a plan for aliens, the government will say "bow down and worship your true creators". (whatever alien).

i'll say alll hell no.

zombies will be so cool tho. the government will fail on purpose. then instead 0f killing them you have to kill or reactivate the germ with a specific frequency.

Past authoritarian measures in order to deal with the problem no matter the cost, No.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just bio-weaponed us all out of being merely irritated.

• Elfie

Their plans do not include us little of no significance civilians. They have their underground cities, and unless you are in the who's who book, you will be one of the zombies roaming the earth in the Mad Max madness..

I have a plan it's called a 38.

The plan for the worst of the worst is simple. We all die. Then there's no one to complain.

-MM