Catholics?Is it sinful to make jokes about God and religion?

I was always taught that God is your best friend, and isn't it essential in a relationship to have humor? I know the Bible says that mocking God is a sin, but what if you don't mean it in a derogatory way? What if you're just cracking a joke? Is it okay to "pick on" God with innocent... show more I was always taught that God is your best friend, and isn't it essential in a relationship to have humor? I know the Bible says that mocking God is a sin, but what if you don't mean it in a derogatory way? What if you're just cracking a joke? Is it okay to "pick on" God with innocent intentions like that?
Update: For example, I was watching Jim Gaffigan on television and one of his bits was saying things like "I haven't read the Bible, because I don't have to, I'm Catholic." Or "Don't eat meat on Friday....unless you forget!!! Ahhh, do whatever you want." Or if you've seen Family... show more For example, I was watching Jim Gaffigan on television and one of his bits was saying things like "I haven't read the Bible, because I don't have to, I'm Catholic." Or "Don't eat meat on Friday....unless you forget!!! Ahhh, do whatever you want."

Or if you've seen Family Guy, how they always have Jesus on there.