Are Pisces Men control freaks?

...or even Pisces in general?

Marky Vee: I don't doubt it but ... so?

Favorite Answer

In my experience, yes.

My boyfriend is a Pisces, and his habitual actions can be fairly daunting. He wants all things done his way or not done at all. He expects everything to go accordingly. Otherwise, he'll throw a tantrum and snap at everyone.

Aside from him being neat, as in appearance or performance; he's very precise. For example, he does his laundry every other day, along with organizing all of his items in their specific places. He hides things, for some reason. Which is amusing how he tends to loose things anyway. But sometimes I wonder if he considers me that way.

He he this ideal idea for a relationship. Our relationship, anyway. If we get into an argument, and he doesn't want to hear what I have to say, the conversation is ended.

My conclusion is that since they're an emotional zodiac sign, they get emotionally involved very easily. I've read that Pisces feel happiness and sadness more than people can possibly understand. For that reason, I believe they tend to go overboard. They may not even realize how this affects others.

But I relate this to various control and trust issues.

Source(s): Observation, while I've been dating and residing with a Pisces for 3 months now.
  • choy

Are Pisces Men Controlling

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Are Pisces Men control freaks?

...or even Pisces in general?

Source(s): pisces men control freaks: https://biturl.im/KOwRX

I wouldn't say control freaks.. actually I would. A close Piscean friend is tearing the group i'm in apart with her stubborn yet childish behavior. If pisces girls don't get there own way they find a way for you to come running back to them when they push you as far off the scales. Don't get me wrong I like Pisces but you must watch that stubbornness, but it could be something in a individuals chart or just nature.

:] Kiki

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awqwK

Girl, don't worry about it he will forgive you! Pisces Men forgive very easily. Just let this incident cool off, when you talk again, communicate, communicate, communicate, tell him your feelings, remember we are all human and we all make mistakes...your mistake was seems minor to me. Believe me Pisces men are cool. Just be careful: You are catching him on the re-bound because he just broke up with his girlfriend so the feelings are still there and they still know and hang out with the same people...don't put all of your emotions on the table just yet. Please take it slow :)

Pisces male here...i give it 1000% when in love, but when betrayed I plan revenge in a very Nazi like manner.. Usually wait a year then take revenge all of a sudden... I feel the only sign that can control me is a Scorpio female...onlt the scorpio that respects me...not the one that is disrespectful towards me...that one is easy..its like a right click / delete from my life

Source(s): Pisces sun, Aires moon

I knew one ( a girl) I couldn't pull her which is not usual but there were other things at play, that's all I can tell you, she didn't seem like a control freak.

Alot of these comments are correct. Some times if we don't get our way we get mad. I like to communicate & i want others to listen to me. If others don't listen to me i get extremely frustrated. I am a pisces myself. I am rarely stubborn. If people don't listen to me is when i get my revenge. I am a very giving person.

I am not sure of the just Pisces men. but there are just crazy a.s.s psycho men out there that think they can control anything and anybody and they are totally crazy and out out of there psycho minds

Not my pisces guy. I'm the one that controls him lol

Source(s): Scorpio girl