Will England win the Euro U21'S?

What do you think of Englands chances of being crowned European U21 champions, the favourites Spain have been eliminated now, a 2nd choice England held a strong Germany team to a draw. Can we win it ??

To be honest, I did not consider Spain at all. Their better players are in S. Africa for the Confed Cup.

England and Italy are the teams to beat, but England drew Sweden in the Semis. That is the test, if they can beat the hosts, then I think finally they can step and become Champions again.

Wasn't it back in the 80s when they last won it? I remember this vaguely.

England will win the crown and I like their style. They have a lot of taltented players in the team. England should be the final champion

Its looking good but to win we have to beat the Swedes and then probably Italy. Two teams that will push us all the way. I still reckon we have nothing to worry about as long as we play to our potential.

I am a SCOT and I think that ENGLAND have the best crop of yunguns in 20 years .... I reckon they will be victorious and good job by Crazy Horse.

No, I think Spain will be the Champion

yes if they top the group with germany and spain

they will easily win

i think we are the strongest side. If we can beat tradition and not bottle it then we have every chance.

• Hopefully :) they look promising for the future...

• RoBo

ehhhhhhhhh...........

naw :)