How good is Diego Forlan now ?

Diego Forlan may not have made a good impression in England, but you cannot knock his record in La Liga. Just how good is he ? Is he better than Eto'o, Aguero, Villa, etc etc

Its hard to judge how good Forlan is, I know he is top scorer in La Liga but a great player should be able to produce in any league and he clearly didn't in the Premiership, I like him, but I don't think he should ever come back to England

He's great I don't know if he's better than Villa, Eto'o, and Aguero but he can surely be mentioned with them without being easy rejected he has become a very important player.

Diego Forlan has been very good in Spain

He is a good player what he is help to clasificate to Champions League to Atletico Madrid with his 32 goals.

He is a bit old, but he have a espectacullar fisic,and he can play to his maxim level 3 or 4 years more.

Sorry for my poor English.

ByE!!!

I dont think he is better that Aguero and Villa etc.

HEE HEE HEE U.S.A. yanked out of your malaise ...

very good

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff