Who will the premiership 2009/10?

obviously it will be one of the big four AGAIN.. my money is on United again...Yours ?

far far far far far too early to post such a question, we have a summer of pre season prepartion and transfers to get through...however i think it will Man Utd, with Chelsea just falling short.

Manchester United

I think that it is between Liverpool and Manchester United to win the English Premier League title in the 2009/10 season. But, this time, I think that Liverpool will win the Premier League title and not Manchester United. I think this because two of their three best strikers have left in Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid, and Carlos Tevez. Whereas, Liverpool are not going to sell any of their top players in Fernando Torres or Steven Gerrard.

Yep it will be United again, we still have Rooney and Berbs up front and still the best defence in England, I think Chelsea could be a challenge this year along with Liverpool I think Arsenal mite slip back a bit and Villa or Everton could finally take that 4th place

I love how arsenal fans say "definately arsenal" what because you've signed a dutch defender who probably won't cut it in the EPL? I'm going to go with Man U once again, however i can see Chelsea being a strong contender this year. Spurs in the top 7 please!

Well... i always say chelsea obviously because that's who i support. but its deffiatly between manchester united, chelsea, liverpool. but i think fourth place is going to be very interesting because of man city bringing in big players and arsenal struggling.

ARSENAL!!! Of course, Im a whole lot biased cause Im an arsenal fan. But really, why not? If you look at this season, we lost most of our should-have-won games because of the absence of key midfielders e.g. walcott, fabregas...and when they came back, we were on a ROLL!!!

Definitly Arsenal!!! We have sured up our back 4 and we will have rosicky back and thats alot of skill and experiance. also Arshavin will be with us all year to score goals and if we don't get killed my injurys we will be very tough to beat! Go Gunners!!!

• Nope you're all wrong.

It was meant to be Liverpool's year this year,

but now it's Aston Villa's year!

it really depends on

who man.utd sign

if they sign class

players to replace cr7 an tevz

then man.utd

if not chelski