Will Lyon let Benzema go ?

United want him, and im sure a few more top European clubs would take him, but would Lyon let Benzema leave, if you think they would, how much would they accept.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

i think they would and united clearly have the money to prise him away from Lyon...the biggest stumbling block at the moment seems to be Benzema's uncertainty of whetehr to leave France...maybe just games to get a better deal though..

• David
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I was reading an article on Yahoo France yesterday suggesting that the timing of such a move might not be to his advantage. The reason for that is that if he signs with a big club (Barcelona, Chelsea, Inter, etc), there's a strong possibility that he'll spend most of his time sitting on the bench, which could hurt his chances of playing for France in next year's World Cup, assuming Les Bleus qualify. At least at Lyon, he's guaranteed a spot in the starting 11.

• 1 decade ago

No but only if Man Utd would get Lyon like 80 or 100 million for Benzema and then they could talk to him.

• 1 decade ago

benzema is just a over hyped youngster playing in a average league

would'nt cut it in the preimer league

not worth 40m

only worth bout 20m

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i read it somewhere that SAF is planning a 30 M bid for him and i think that is a good price for him . But i do not see him delivering the goals in his first season at utd

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Every player has his price I reckon they couldn't turn down 40M

• 1 decade ago

absoutely

40M, lyon will let him go, maybe less

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes,he will go to manchester United.i think he will cost 30M

• 1 decade ago

oui

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.