Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Who's better frank lampard or Steven gerrard?

In my opinion I think frank lampard is the better all around player, gerrard is a better goal scorer but he plays attacking midefielder and lampard plays midfielder. Lampard is a better passer and sets up goals and has more assists than gerrard. Gerrard is only good at scoring, lampard is the better all around player. Do you agree?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Frank Lampard without a doubt he is a much better player and is more technical that Gerrard. Gerrard is good for liverpool because he has the drive and aggression so the fans love him and he can hit a ball with loads of power, but Lampard is so much better at controlling a game! Frank Lampard has scored something like 20 goals a season for the last 3 years from the midfield!

• 1 decade ago

I'll answer this, for the MILLIONTH time the same way I always do.

Could Frank Lampard have helped Liverpool win the CL's and keep them up in the top 4, like Stevie G has.

I really don't believe he could have.

But Steven Gerrard in the Chelsea side, I doubt very much Man united would be level with Liverpool on titles at the moment.

In Europe, this is not even an argument, Lampards a respected play, but Gerrard is a notch above.

• 1 decade ago

Steven Gerrard

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Steven gerrard

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Frank Lampard

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Steven gerrard

• 1 decade ago

gerrard is a lot better, he IS an all round player, he comes back to help the defence, i dont know why you are defending lampard because all he does is put the ball over the bar!!

he'd be good at rugby!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

disagree. gerrard is the complete midfielder.

lampard is great but not on gerrards level.

• 1 decade ago

gerrard is better

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.