Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Who's better frank lampard or Steven gerrard?

In my opinion I think frank lampard is the better all around player, gerrard is a better goal scorer but he plays attacking midefielder and lampard plays midfielder. Lampard is a better passer and sets up goals and has more assists than gerrard. Gerrard is only good at scoring, lampard is the better all around player. Do you agree?

Frank Lampard without a doubt he is a much better player and is more technical that Gerrard. Gerrard is good for liverpool because he has the drive and aggression so the fans love him and he can hit a ball with loads of power, but Lampard is so much better at controlling a game! Frank Lampard has scored something like 20 goals a season for the last 3 years from the midfield!

I'll answer this, for the MILLIONTH time the same way I always do.

Could Frank Lampard have helped Liverpool win the CL's and keep them up in the top 4, like Stevie G has.

I really don't believe he could have.

But Steven Gerrard in the Chelsea side, I doubt very much Man united would be level with Liverpool on titles at the moment.

In Europe, this is not even an argument, Lampards a respected play, but Gerrard is a notch above.

Steven Gerrard

Steven gerrard

Frank Lampard

Steven gerrard

gerrard is a lot better, he IS an all round player, he comes back to help the defence, i dont know why you are defending lampard because all he does is put the ball over the bar!!

he'd be good at rugby!!

disagree. gerrard is the complete midfielder.

lampard is great but not on gerrards level.

gerrard is better