Is it possible that they are canceling each other out?

seroquel lexapro wellbutrin. He is depressed (lexapro afternoon or evening), not sleeping (seroquel night) and lack of energy (wellbutrin morning). Friends feel worse without them but doesnt feel well with them either.

Update:

It is a friend and he has been to the doctor

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Ask your pharmacists if they know of any interactions between these meds. If so, see the doc and chide him a bit (but be nice...).

• 4 years ago

I'm no longer definite what you imply by means of canceling every different out, however you as a rule will have to no longer run a couple of antivirus software whilst. Both antivirus systems will probably be seeking to do the equal factor: they're going to test new documents for viruses and different threats. They additionally more often than not will run scheduled scans periodically. There isn't any well intent to make use of 2 antivirus systems, as all it'll do is double the workload to your laptop. If you ever do receive a virulent disease, you can also run into circumstances in which each systems are seeking to quarantine the virus of their possess method. This can purpose conflicts, that you simply particularly don't wish to be handling in the ones occasions. You could also be equipped to wholly disable one antivirus application or the opposite, with a purpose to have just one or the opposite walking at a time. I see little or no advantages to doing this, however it will not purpose you an excessive amount of predicament so long as just one antivirus software is walking at a time. (I would not advise this even though.) Remove one of the vital antivirus programs, and maintain the opposite one fine and up to date, and you'll be able to be good covered.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.