Who is supporting who for the the WI-SL 2nd semi-final cricket match?

Friends,

I am supporting Sri Lanka!

However, may the best team win.

Good luck West Indies!

An appeal: My Pakistani brothers and sisters please tone down the rhetoric!

We have no enmity with the Indians.

In fact most of my Indian friends here supported Pakistan today..vs South Africa.

The colonialists left years back..but if you guys behave this way ...you will remain their slaves.

Thanks

Rehman of Multan

Sanath Jaysuria all the way!

Mr Oz, I dont see any hatred between us in the USA. Furious (Sri Lanka) and Tadeeb bhai (India) will confirm! But, if you guys want to spread hate here none can stop you.

By the way, BCCI is not popular with even my Indian friends. Of course, we also know that PCB is useless.

Most of us think highly of the Sri Lankan cricket team as of now!

OK, be back later!

I know WI have few grt world class batsman so therefore, it will be a close contest maybe for the SL pace bowlers. Im not sure abt WI batsman handling the M&M attack. Other than that, tmry is just another day for other ppl but, for the fans whose team did not qualify or did should be able to watch another grt 20-20 match near you.

@OZ - Kiya hua?

लदै बदह तगेूाल ऊद ऐपोऊ ग एोब.

भदही दलतब ओमूगलु तगका ओल ऐदीईईगा् उगीत, दक.

इगीएू दि ओतत, ऊपाईा ओीआ दलतब दला एथ हेाएी ऐपद ओलेऐाईे ओ तदू गल ऊपा मीगम एामूगदल. एद अदलू वा वा ओ वगूमप ओवू एथ हेाआीए. भदही जजत ऊोतक ओ तदू दि एपगू ओवू एीग थोलको एद, एपहू अओ इमक हज...ह दनाई ईाओमूा् गल्गोल इीदस उहरोईोऊय...

Source(s): In that case, it will be a grt match to watch...

I will supporting both the teams and have a slight edge towards the SL. I believe this may not be a close contest unless WI plays really well. When they do they are a dangerous team. But I believe the 3Ms of SL will have better control of the game.

I would prefer SL to win and they have played great all through the tournament.

Related to the tantrums and hatred - I would not even bother reading them, let alone answering them. Ranting is part and parcel of all sections specially hard in the sports sections. For those who have hatred their lives will be full of them as well and shows what their character is. Just ignore them - does not matter whether they have TC or leaders in YA Answer section.

OK- lets enjoy the sport and watch thrillers - that is what Cricket is meant for. Winning and losing are part and parcel of the game.

• Sadia

Im going with the West Indies just for the sake of supporting someone

I love watching Chris Gayle bat, but SL would be deserved winners too

May the best team win

• Kris C

I support good cricket with the better performed team on the day winning and not a game decided by rain; altered targets; bad umpiring decisions or pure luck.

What doesn't matter AT ALL is the nationality of the cricketers playing.

Sri Lanka all the way. I think SL will win this championship.

I hope Sri Lanka win, but as you said may the best team win.

Sri Lanka are my second favorite team so i going to be supporting them.

Ok, there is a lot of support to SL so I' going to support WI.

May the best team win.

I'd like to see the West Indies make it through. They are bottom of the pile in both test and ODI rankings so it would be nice for them to take out at least one form of the game.

Sri Lanka all the way !!want them to win the semi!