Who is supporting who for the the WI-SL 2nd semi-final cricket match?

Friends, I am supporting Sri Lanka! However, may the best team win. Good luck West Indies! An appeal: My Pakistani brothers and sisters please tone down the rhetoric! We have no enmity with the Indians. In fact most of my Indian friends here supported Pakistan today..vs South Africa. The... show more Friends,

I am supporting Sri Lanka!

However, may the best team win.

Good luck West Indies!

An appeal: My Pakistani brothers and sisters please tone down the rhetoric!

We have no enmity with the Indians.

In fact most of my Indian friends here supported Pakistan today..vs South Africa.

The colonialists left years back..but if you guys behave this way ...you will remain their slaves.

Thanks

Rehman of Multan
Update: Sanath Jaysuria all the way!
Update 2: Mr Oz, I dont see any hatred between us in the USA. Furious (Sri Lanka) and Tadeeb bhai (India) will confirm! But, if you guys want to spread hate here none can stop you. By the way, BCCI is not popular with even my Indian friends. Of course, we also know that PCB is useless. Most of us think highly of the... show more Mr Oz, I dont see any hatred between us in the USA. Furious (Sri Lanka) and Tadeeb bhai (India) will confirm! But, if you guys want to spread hate here none can stop you.

By the way, BCCI is not popular with even my Indian friends. Of course, we also know that PCB is useless.

Most of us think highly of the Sri Lankan cricket team as of now!

OK, be back later!