Yes, I think Yes, I think Real Madrid will win La Liga and Champions League?

Why do people call me bandwagoner?

Real Madrid and Man U are in a different league.!

Yes, I still go for Man U in ENGLAND

Real Madrid in SPAIN

And my OVERALL favorite team is America from Mexico.

So don't say I'm a bandwagoner because I went for Madrid even when Ronaldo wasn't there.

FQ:Don't you think Real Madrid will win La Liga and Champions League?

John Rxxxx..are u gay or something?

Madrid are great club and its good you follow them. I follow three teams Man City as i have been a supporter from childhood. AC Milan as i was engaged to an Italian girl and lived in Rome and Milan Fans are very decent fans i loved the atmosfere at the San Siro.

I spent four years in Spain working and went to both Barcelona and Real Madrid games. The Barcelona nou camp stadium was awsome but the fans were thuggish and i left feeling unclean. madrid was a beautiful experience great fans with true passion. when they scored hot spanish women started kissing me. I just managed to avoid the guys...lol but that whole experience made me follow both Milan and Madrid as very decent honest teams. You just look at the responce of Real and Milan fans on these forums its all positive but the Barca fans are negative on everything EPL and now even Italian.

Barca now facing revolt among their stars as all seem to want more money to keep them ahead of Real Madrids super team. Let the good times role i say. Madrid for La Liga,Champions League. Seville for the spanish cup/ Milan to beat Inter and win Serie A. Man City to break top 6.

With the sheer amount of money Real can chuck around which should send them sky high even if it went seriously wrong in the 2nd window they could easily buy much more and push on to win. Man Utd won't compare to Real Madrid after this season, I doubt anyone will tbh

hmm can't be so sure

the most expensive players is NOT equal to the most titles won.

when madrid bought zidane, beckham, raul, roberto carlos, figo,ronaldo (brazillian) in the "galactico" side (most expensive team of tht time), they won one champions league (and one la liga) in 5 seasons..........

i don;t knw about u but tht doesn't scream tht money can buy the best team in the world.

and many supporter would agree tht the manager or coach of real madrid is the weakest link in the team.....

but having said tht, its like a high stakes poker game, and real madrid don;t have the best possible hand.

also i think real will keep on taking man U's gud players and turning them into crap players while paying extraordinarily high amount for them only to make more profit for man u.... (beckham, nisterlooy already show it.)

• Real Madrid will win nothing!

Barca are a great team already, and will add a couple of players too make them stronger.

Real Madrid will have a bedding in period as there will be too many new players that will have to settle and learn how one another plays.

I am a United fan and am sorry too see Ronaldo the player leave but am glad the ego has gone, it will be interesting to see how Ronaldo settles and will see if he continues his football education.

No Barcelona will hammer them in la liga and man united will win the champions league premiership fa cup and carling cup.

They might win... but don't be surprised if they don't win. Success isn't over night, and yes they have amazing players but it's going to take time for them to adjust. That's not to say if they don't win anything next year that the players are a waste... NO... they're going to need time to adjust and play... so maybe they will but don't be surprised if they don't. It might take them a year or even two to win.

What if they meet in the Champions League?

Who will you support?

The winner?

• Lol hi.

They will win the League but not the Champions league :)

Vote for The Mask in the Y.A. Mexican Presidente election.

Source(s): Please.

i think real would struggle..i mean good players is good but you have to know how to use them...look at Man city...did they do anythng...Real would be ok but not that good...ronaldo would want to leave watch..the life style wont be really all that good for him