Help Deciding whether or not to put my cat to sleep...?

I have a 19 year old cat who has mouth cancer. We have been to the vet a few times in the past few weeks. The tumor is only going to grow more and there's not much I can do except make her comfortable. She's on kitty morphine twice a day. Despite all of this, she is eating, drinking, using the litter... show more I have a 19 year old cat who has mouth cancer. We have been to the vet a few times in the past few weeks. The tumor is only going to grow more and there's not much I can do except make her comfortable. She's on kitty morphine twice a day. Despite all of this, she is eating, drinking, using the litter box and still following me around the house. I am torn... I know she is in some pain still (even with the morphine) and I know its only going to get worse. The vet has told me that I can wait until she stops eating to have her put down... the thing is... I can't decide whether or not I should wait that long. Is it better to wait until she really starts to suffer and can't eat... or should I go ahead and have her put down to avoid any future suffering. Both decisions absolutely break my heart and I just can't decide!! Any input would be helpful... Thanks
Update: I decided to put the cat to sleep. She did not seem happy over the past couple days. She went yesterday.... its was extremely hard and I'm so sad. I miss her terribly. :( :( :( :( :( : (