Can Dogs Eat Raw Eggs?

I have always hear people that feed raw use raw eggs. Some people even give them as a treat and I never though anything of it. Then I was reading some info on the internet and several sites said dogs can not have raw eggs. This is what it said: They contain an enzyme called avidin, which decreases the absorption... show more I have always hear people that feed raw use raw eggs. Some people even give them as a treat and I never though anything of it. Then I was reading some info on the internet and several sites said dogs can not have raw eggs. This is what it said:

They contain an enzyme called avidin, which decreases the absorption of biotin (a B vitamin). This can lead to skin and hair coat problems. Raw eggs may also contain Salmonella.

They also say people can't eat raw eggs, but I eat cookie dough all the time and never have a problem. What about cookie dough ice cream, it has raw eggs?

Anyways can dogs eat raw eggs really? Or will it make them sick because I have always heard they were good for them.

Thank you!
Update: Im so confussed still!! yes,no,yes,no,yes,no?????